Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja
Clan: N/A
Specialties: Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu
Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Suiton

Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete)   Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 9:28 pm

These are combined into a singular piece of gear.

Weapons Template

Name: Suzumebachi
Type: Hidden Blade
Range: Eight Inches from Raiden's knuckles

Capabilities: Can channel chakra into the blades. Depending on the elemental chakra, the user can generate different effects. Water-Lengthen the blade by a foot with water chakra, Fire-Adds damage to the blades, and applies burn status(Added Damage depends on rank of Chakra Flow technique)(Burn-5 damage for 3 turns), Wind-Sharpens the Blades by 10, Boil-Melts through the target instead of cutting.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Description: A pair of chakra reactive metal blades. By applying neutral chakra to the gauntlets, the blades extend.

Durability: 42
Sharpness: 43

Costs: 3,000
Requirements: Himura Raiden Specific

Armor Template

Name: Suzumebachi
Type: Gauntlets

Capabilities: Hides hidden blades beneath the gauntlets.
Armor Pool: 150
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Description: A pair of chakra reactive metal gauntlets. By applying neutral chakra to the gauntlets' hidden mechanism, the blades extend.

Costs: 2,000
Requirements: Himura Raiden Specific

Last edited by Himura Raiden on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete)   Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:25 pm

Please note that the gauntlets have a mechanism that allow the blades to shoot out and such (since...well....Assassin's Creed). Other than that, the Weapon is approved for 3,000 ryo due to have full-on additional capabilities, while armor is approved for 2,000. I'm not deducting the ryo yet since you only have 500. Thus you cannot use them. Once, one you have 5,000 (or one of the amounts to buy one of them) post the the link here so it can be deducted.
Back to top Go down
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete)   Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:27 pm

I originally made it so the blades react to the neutral chakra and extend like that, I added the Hidden Mechanism.

But edited anyways
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete)   Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:28 pm

Seems good. Just get the amount of ryo these things cost and the approval will be 100%.
Back to top Go down
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete)   Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Edited the Weapon price
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete)   Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:30 pm

Good good. Now, actually go get 4,800 ryo so you can buy them.
Back to top Go down
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete)   Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:31 pm

I made them so I could have motivation to do a sh*ttonne of missions instead of lazying around and not making money for my village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete)   Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:32 pm

.......You still have to buy them. You only have 200 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete)   Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:33 pm

I know, I was just saying this is motivation to get a ton of missions so I can get the money to get them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete)   Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:34 pm

Ah, alright. Just bump the thread when you have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete)   Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete) Empty

Back to top Go down

Suzumebachi Gauntlets(Complete)
Page 1 of 1