Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden) Empty
PostSubject: Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden)   Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden) EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 12:45 pm

Cloud had set up a training date for two of Konoha's new rising kunoichi. Raiden was is own ANBU root agent while Sakina had made her name time and time again as a medical genius but they both needed some blossoming to fulfill their high purpose in the Leaf Village. So he had summoned both of them for a training session in the Leaf outskirts, he wanted to teach them some things and see how far they could go against him, see where their progression is.

The ANBU Captain had two blades at the ready. He had saw that Raiden was a Jinchuurki and the Captain wanted to see what these two could do before he taught them a new jutsu!
Back to top Go down
Sakina Hikaeme
Chunin
Chunin
Sakina Hikaeme

The Ninja
Clan: Hikaeme
Specialties: Medical, Ninjutsu
Elements: Water and Fire

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden)   Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden) EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 10:52 pm

Sakina had been running late Cloud Strife The Captain of the Anbu had invited her to train. Sakina would have kindly declined his offerbut her father had intercepted the message and given Sakina the day off from the hospital which really did annoy her. In battle she is not a problem like other medical ninja she has developed a jutsu that will stop her from ever dying in the heat of battle something no other medical ninja had ever done her father would still see her as a child who needs in the field training. She also learend the One's Own Life Reincarnation Jutsu a feat that has never been seen by anyone since its devleopment she is a medical genuis who gets no credit by anyone.
Sakina had rushed to the field to meet with him she left her pet cat at home becasue she has no buissnes trainging with the two today. "Hello Cloud Sama. I am ready to learn." She actually really did want to learn how to use lighting style Her Kenkki Tota is relying on it she really wants to be able to use Purification Style Jutsu. "Cloud Sama could I learn Lightning style Jutsu from you."
Back to top Go down
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja
Clan: N/A
Specialties: Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu
Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Suiton

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden)   Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden) EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 10:57 pm

Raiden was in a weapon shop when the hawk had landed on one of the swords with a note for her. Sighing, about being unable to get a new katana made so she could attempt to get that strange vapor mastered. She supposed it was part of Kokuo's abilities that she gained from being it's Jinchuuriki. Cracking her knuckles the girl read the missive, and found that it was a summon for a round of training with her master. She headed to her home in order to change into her 'work' clothing which was her usual robe.

The girl wondered what was going to happen during the training, she didn't have anything to train with due to her main specialty being weaponry, and she did not have any weaponry. Maybe it'd be a chance to train some ninjutsu techniques. The redhead shrugged, before heading to the outskirts where her master summoned her for training. Maybe, it was Jinchuuriki training to help master Kokuo's powers? The girl hoped it was that. The redhead would arrive soon after, Sakina. Bowing to the man that was her master the girl said, "hello master. What are we working on today?" She looked at him while ignoring Sakina. The tomboy had a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden)   Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden) EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:05 pm

The medical ninja Sakina had arrived first with proper greetings to Cloud, then asked if he could teach her lightning style jutsu. "Well in fact that was part of why I summoned you here today for. To learn lightning release jutsu from me so we can start the process of passing a certain jutsu to the next generation. Although you say you are against killing, I wanted to teach you the Chidori, with your jutsu to take attacks, you could very well have a match for being able to use a jutsu like chidori that leaves you open upon attack."

Raiden had arrived after the fact with a question about what they were learning. "Well Raiden for you personally, I want to tap into your powers, see where they lie and how far you can push the beast inside of you without losing control but be warned.. If you lose control, I will kill you and the beast inside of you. Ready to start?" A smile crossed his face as the blade was placed on his shoulder in a lazed position.
Back to top Go down
Biame Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Biame Senju

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden)   Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden) EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:25 pm

The elder of the village had made her way to the training fields she saw the hawk drop of the letter to Raiden Earlier that day she knew it was no good. The trip took longer since she was older but she still made it all the same. She saw the young Hikaeme in the standing there and Raiden as well. She would pull Cloud aside. "What do you think you are doing. Training her to use a beast with out a proper sealing team around and to threaten her if she loses control is irresponsible." Biame was the one who sealed Kokuo inside of Raiden and if he had killed  Raiden and all of her emotional stress that day had caused to her. "I will press for your resignation with Lord Hokage if you hurt a hair on her head."
Back to top Go down
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden)   Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Raiden listened to her master talk, about controlling the beast within her, in front of a person that did not have the clearance to know about her Jinchuuriki statis. She coughed slightly and said, "the medic does not have clearance to know, Master." It was a secret punishable by death. Her being a Jinchuuriki was suppose to remain a secret until she could control her powers. Sakina could be a spy for all they knew, and could report this to her village. It seemed as though Cloud gained his position on mere brute strength and not for his brains.

When Biame came into the clearing and said those things, it made the girl incredibly mad. How dare she pretend to care for her when she abandoned her! Her anger, unleashed itself in the form of a cloak of bubbly red chakra around her. Her eyes turned yellow, and took the shape of Kokuo's. Her nails became hard and flat like a horse's hooves. "How dare you pretend to fucking care about me, when you abandoned me completely after sealing a fucking monster in me," she growled towards the old woman.

Her anger continued to seep out of her, unknown to everyone there her anger was affecting the beast within. Kokuo, forced more chakra out into Raiden's body. It forced her into the version 1 cloak. She started to gain chakra tails, and it was almost like the girl was surrendering herself to the beast within. Launching herself forward, the girl was completely out of it. Her anger had taken hold of her. With her fingers like daggers she aimed to attack the old woman with the hoove-like fingers. The girl was running at the old woman with all of her speed, and was attempting to take her head off with a thrust towards her throat with all of her strength.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden)   Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 8:59 pm

There was a roll of Cloud's eyes as Biame-sama had made her way towards the training ground and overheard the talk. "Biame butt out of this. She signed herself over to ANBU, what comes of her is my doing. A mutual agreement between every Kage and ANBU Captain, I am the darkness that feeds life to this village and if this girl can't get a lid on the tailed beast you irresponsibly through inside of a maturing teens body, then I don't trust her walking around my village at any moment the beast making an attempt to escape." His eyes were blue but cold as he crossed the old lady in front of him.

Her pull did not extend deep enough inside of Konoha to effect him. Raiden was his ground and it was true, what if she lost control one day and there was a tailed beast let lose. What if Cloud, Naraku or any strong sealers weren't there? Konoha could fall. It wasn't like Raiden was born and raised with the tailed beast, it was a mature transplant. Very dangerous.

Then it was like a switch and Raiden had flipped out, her hands and attack aimed at Biame as a blood red flash had suddenly taken the elder of the village and disappeared from the attack, a katana blade parried the sharp nails that would have dug into the older woman.

"Guess I'll get a pardon for saving your life."
Back to top Go down
Biame Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Biame Senju

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden)   Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:37 pm

"How dare you be so ignorant to say such a thing." Biame scoffed at his remarks. "Do you think I would have been the one who decided to torment this girl with such a burden. i raised her like my own granddaughter The Hokage tied my hands in the matter. She was eight years old." Biame had stooped getting choked up a little. She saw the Hikaeme in the conrer of her eye and gave her a gesture that read cram which the young medic did she knew she had no place in such affairs. "That young medic did not have clearance to know such information about Raiden and you are the Anbu Captain. All Brawn no Brain." Bia.me is not typically the condesendidng old lady but she was furious Cloud wanted to get into a fight with words she would fight him back. "Do you even have means of Sealing a free tailed beast.? I would assume you dont seeing as how I was the person who developed the sealing jutsu and only a seclect few know how to preform the technique."

She could feel such imensse chakra coming from Raiden it looks like a fight was going to ensue she has not been in a fight since the War but she has not gotten rusty. She was the one who sealed the Beast into a mirror all those years ago she had become rather friendly all those years ago with the beast so maybe she could calm it down but before she could even say anything she had been warped a little bit away. "I dont like that man." SHe was rather livid he had sent her away but it was good he did so now she can foster enough chakra to unseal the beast from Raiden it was unforunate it had to coem to such a thing but She could not handle the beast within and the beast would have to be resealed into the mirrior iside the Sealing Chamber.
Back to top Go down
Himura Raiden
Genin
Genin
Himura Raiden

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden)   Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:42 am

The angry Jinchuuriki roared in rage as the target of her ire vanished. Looking around the jinchuuriki launched herself away from them all, before running away from the village. It seemed as though she knew she was losing control over herself and was attempting to protect the village by going as far from it as she could before Kokuo pushed even more of it's now hate-filled chakra into her.

As the girl ran from the anbu commander at her full speed which was enhanced by the chakra flowing through her, the girl heard the whispers of the now hateful Kokuo in her head. It urged her to kill, main, destroy, feast, and other things. Raiden was slowly losing herself in the rage of both losing her prey, and the new rage of Kokuo.

Suddenly, when she she got a couple hundred meters away the girl unleashed a massive roar that sent a shockwave in every direction. The roar sounded exactly like Kokuo's roar. The cloak around her turned violent red, as her clothes  and skin started to peel away from her skin. The jinchuuriki was another step closer to releasing the beast inside. The number of tails she had numbered two. Her body started to slowly morph into a miniature version of Kokuo in preparation of unleashing the beast inside.

Raiden now had little control over her body. Turning her head she smirked at the people still there before starting her run again away from the village. It seemed as though Kokuo did not want to be sealed again in it's anger it was still highly cunning. It wanted out of the seal not caring it'd kill Raiden by doing so. All the beast had to do is run away while pushing more and more chakra into Raiden's body until the seal that Biame used to seal it broke. Once that happened, it would go back to Konoha and raze it to the ground.

(HP: 210/260 CP: 1,000 Strength: 10 Speed: 13)
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden)   Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:59 pm

As they flashed together away from Raiden, she had moved away and begun to roar and allow the beast to take more control from her. "The medic's here to try and keep Raiden alive after we rip the beast you irresponsibly put inside of her. Don't lecture me on ethics when obviously you're blinded by some motive to have a Jinchurki inside of the village that you would put this hell on that girl. Now excuse me while I try and save the girl you probably just killed." Cloud said as his eyes looked harshly at Biame.

Slowly he faced the monster that had been created by Konohagakure and felt a pain inside of his chest. The village he loved had done this to someone he had begun to form ties with. "Raiden if your in there, this is your last chance. I won't go easy on you.. Biame, get your sealing jutsu ready." The lightning formed strongly inside both of the katanas that Cloud held in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Biame Senju
Jounin
Jounin
Biame Senju

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden)   Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:31 pm

'"Did you not hear a word I just said? You really dont understand anything about sealings, extractions , and Politics I did not have a choice in the matter of sealing the beast into her just like you I do what the Hokage tells me to do with out question I just dont go around killing people becasue I am not intellegent enough to do anything else." Biame was angered by Clouds snap judgments and clear misunderstanding about what happened many years ago. "Anyway That Hikaeme girl who yes is very skilled would not be able to save her life after extraction unlesss she is to use the forbin One's Own Life Reincarnation Techniquein which case you are expecting that young girl to put her life down to save her which is complelty iresponsable and negligant. "Now give me enough time to prpare to take her down. "I was sthe only one who was against putting the beast inside her know your facts before you speak. You may have become famus durring the war but you are just another flash in the pan shinobi. A true ninja will stand a testament to time becasue they made outstanding contributions to the ninja world. "I sealed and and sealed the first bijuu in history boe the first Hokage was the first person to develop a jutsu to extract a tailed beast and all you did was kill people in an flashy and over the top way next time you get a chance reevaluate yourself and what you will men to shinobi history." Biame wanted to make sure he will never be disrespectful again. "Even in death I will mean more to the world then you ever will. But you can change that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden)   Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blossoming Leaves(Sakina and Raiden)
Page 1 of 1