Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P) Empty
PostSubject: No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P)   No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P) EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:20 am

The Village was flooded with news of their being a Medical Center under construction. Asami was like every other villager excited at the prospect; so excited it made her want to learn the medical ninjutsu. Asami had tried once before but it did not work out well. Her chakra control was poor as is and if the book she read was any indication of medical ninjutsu, Chakra control was a huge part of it. Asami had read all about the most established medical Nin to date the Second  Raikage. She has feats unlike any other and would be honored to train under her but she knows that will never happen. "Maybe learning medical techniques are like when I learned how to use the crystal release. Its worth a shot." After trying for an hour and failing to even stimulate a little chakra to hands she would give up in a frustrated growl. "Why cant i do this.!". Asami was a talented ninja in most regards chakra control was always her biggest issue which she would always just sweep under the rug and act like she will never need it. She actually tried to learn medical ninjutsu before but gave up when the chakra control portion was just to much for her. She is in desperate need of a mentor. 

[220]
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga
Anbu
Anbu
Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P)   No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P) EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:49 am

Word was spreading about the rebuilding of the new medical center and the possibility of a medical corps. Villagers were showing there excitement, but Rai knew that their excitement was nothing compared to the medical ninja across the village. He was ecstatic, though he hardly showed it as he walked throughout the village. His very being was a mystery to everyone. He was a Hyuga that broke every Hyuga stereotype. He probably would have been dubbed the black sheep of his clan if not for the fact that when it came to his families own techniques, he left nothing to be desired. And that was just his family, he definitely was an enigma to the rest of the village. The Hyuuga that wore black. The man with the pale eyes that served the village, yet did not have a mark on his forehead. He even smiled from time to time. Jumping for joy was definitely out of the question. I would confuse them even further.

Rain had just finished a rather dull mission and had hoped to do some vigorous training to balance out his regimen. But this time, instead of training in his family's dojo, he wanted to do something in the training grounds. It was nice out, and plus he was in the mood for bit of destruction. Heir or not, the elders wouldn't take kindly to him destroying their home.

As he reached his destination, Rai heard the bustlings of hard work. It was something that wasn't new to him. He didn't actually hear the hard work, but a frustrated growl was more than enough to tell him that someone was attempting something that they just couldn't get right. Activating his byakugan, he saw a girl standing there trying to focus few chakra. It only took him a few seconds to realize what it was she was attempting.

He smirked as he began to make his way towards her. He had an aspiring medic before him. It reminded him of when he wanted to learn the craft. Or course, he didn't have many hardships when learning because his chakra control was always good. Great even. But that didn't change the fact that they had a common interest, so he would give her a few words of encouragement. WHen he finally reached her, Rai put on a kind smile.

"Is this a medic to be I see before me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P)   No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P) EmptySat May 28, 2016 12:12 pm

"She would look up and see and unfamiliar face but his pale eyes left nothing to be desired in her eyes he was of the Hyuga, the Hyuga and Nishihara have a history an unpleasmt one due to the Nishihara having jutsu the Hyugga have a hard time seeing through durring the warring states period the two were constantly at eachtohers throats only to seetle into the leaf and have a somewhat peacefull if not fake reationship. Asami went rigght to her response. "Yes i am trying to learn how to focus my chakra and learn the medical ninjutsu. "I want to be like Lady Kin Hayata the Raikage. Her exstensive knowlege on the human body is matched by none.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga
Anbu
Anbu
Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P)   No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P) EmptySat May 28, 2016 12:55 pm

Rai nodded as she spoke. He was glad that she wasn't taken aback when he approached her like most were. And that earned her a few points in his book already. She was strong and focused. Theis he could tell. It was true that Lady Kin was a legend among medical ninja and a fine kunoichi to look up to. Even he hoped to one day reach her level of skill. "Thats a good goal to have," he admitted. "And I fully believe that you can someday be as great as her if you continue to work hard."

Kneeling down to her level, he held out his hand and a soft green glow emitted before growing into a steady bright flow. "But before that happens, you need to learn the right technique. How good is your chakra control?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P)   No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P) EmptySat May 28, 2016 1:25 pm

"Chakra Control, well you see. I am really bad at that." She was being dead serious she cant control her chakra it was just never a huge priority to her until now. "Can you teach me. I want to be a great medical ninja and i can to it with your help. Will you help me." 
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga
Anbu
Anbu
Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P)   No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P) EmptySat May 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Not only was this girl bold but she was willing to ask a perfect stranger for help. Of course, he did bare the leaf symbol on his hitaite, so he was an ally, but baring your sole and asking for help was something that even the strongest of people had trouble doing. He had known what her problem was from the beginning but he just wanted to know if she was willing to say it. Or if she even knew what was holding her back.

"What is your name, little girl?" he asked as the glow of his juts dissipated. "I'll have you know that I am not an easy teacher. Theres no such thing as holding back, and if you ask me to help you with one aspect of the shinobi arts, I will personally see to it that you grow in all aspects. Can I make you a top notch medic nin? Yes. But the question is, can you handle my training?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P)   No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P) EmptySat May 28, 2016 4:35 pm

I am Asami Nishihara , Heiress of the Nishihara clan I can handle anything you throw at me." The Girl rises with a growing confidence also giving out her name to the Hyuga hoping it wont affect his willingness to train her. SHe was avery bold and outspoken girl who wants to be a top notch shinobi she was incredably hopeful and was willing to put in all the nessecary work and then some to make her goal reality.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga
Anbu
Anbu
Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P)   No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P) EmptySat May 28, 2016 6:37 pm

Asami Nishihara. Rai knew the name well. Users of crystal release. This girl came from a clan that added much to the great village of Konoha. Their relationship with the Hyuga, however, was a strained one. There was no doubt she knew he was a Hyuga, but she asked him nonetheless. Rai nodded. This was not only a chance for him to take on an apprentice, but it was an opportunity to fix the rift that was between their clans for years. Or at least, it was a good start. But before he got himself into something that would last a while, he had to be sure that this was what he wanted.

"Okay then, Asami, if you want me to teach you, then you have to come at me with all you got. Only when you prove yourself will I give you my name. That is when you officially become my student." Taking a few steps back, he gave her the space to do what she wanted. He put his hands behind his back and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P)   No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P) EmptySat May 28, 2016 7:05 pm

She did not know why he wanted to fight but she knew she would have to to allow him to see her as a worthy apprentice. Asami would form the hand seals of ram - tiger - ram. Crystals would form on her hands but the crystal is transparent and the only way of noticing her armor was if light reflected off of it in a certain way.  The crystals would form around her hands. Asami would then throw a punch at the Hyuga though the side effect of the armor was that it slowed her normal speed of three down to a speed of 1 but it deffintily raised her strght to a power of four.

100 - 10 = 90
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga
Anbu
Anbu
Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P)   No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P) EmptySat May 28, 2016 8:08 pm

Rai watched as the girl almost immediately performed one of her clans signature jutsu and attacked him. It was exactly what he wanted to see. With a smirk on his face, he stepped to the side to dodge the strike she threw. The apparent loss in speed whenever a Nishihara used this technique was even more obvious when watching the genin, who wasn't that fast to begin with. But though her speed was low, he could feel the force of her blow even without her making contact.

Grabbing her arm, he tossed the girl across the training grounds. She landed behind him, and he stood there without turning around. "Is that all you got?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P)   No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P) EmptySat May 28, 2016 8:25 pm

As she began to tumble away from him she began preforming the seals to her jutsu Jade crystal mirror. Ram → Dog → Monkey  Asami would then open her hands as a mirror in the shape of a snowflake opens up in front of Rai. This was her hoping she could throw him off long enough for her to set up her  Crystal Release: Shuriken Wild Dance technique. Forming the hand seal Ram. Crystal particles would form around her  and form crystal shuriken which she would send 5 shuriken at him at a speed of 5 and a power of 10. The Crystals would shatter the mirror and head right for Rai. 
"Got you." She was confident she got him.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga
Anbu
Anbu
Rai Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P)   No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P) EmptySun May 29, 2016 10:51 am

Jade mirror. That was good, the girl knew how to take cover. And now it seemed like she was preparing another attack from behind it. At least thats what he would have done in her situation. Her tactic was strong for a genin. But now it was time for the real test. He told her to come at him, but he never said that he wouldn't retaliate.

Rai shot right for the mirror, but didn't have time to break through it because the girl had done it herself, hoping to catch him []off guard. Gracefully evading all five of them, he grabbed her by the throat when he reached her. "Your first technique would've proven more effective against me. Futile, but at least more effective. If I were an enemy, you would be dead."

He looked at her hands. "How do you make the crystals cover you hands?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P)   No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P) Empty

Back to top Go down

No Medical Center No Problem (Rai NK,P)
Page 1 of 1