Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myojin Yashagoro
Genin
Genin
Myojin Yashagoro

The Ninja
Clan: Yashagoro
Specialties: Senjutsu
Elements: Suiton

The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates! Empty
PostSubject: The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates!   The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates! EmptyFri May 27, 2016 9:34 pm

Myojin Yashagoro would travel throughout Otogakure, making it to the gates of the village, where he would stand there and look outwards to the wilderness around. The plan was to practice his Suiton elemental Ninjutsu, though every time he would reach this part of the gates he couldn't help but look back on when he first entered, expecting to not even last a week within an actual village without being seen as too odd, and now he is officially a Shinobi for it, with a permanent home and everything. It makes him wonder whether or not he'll ever see the snake that spared his life from all those years ago, especially now that he had settled into a single place, content of where he is. Standing there, looking outwards to the wilderness as the light summer breeze moves by, lightly moving his blue and white kimono and blue sash. He would brush his hand through his white hair, and snap out of his thoughts, trying to remember where exactly a nearby body of water would be.
Back to top Go down
Miyo
Genin
Genin
Miyo

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties: Ninjutsu
Elements: Water || Coral

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates!   The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates! EmptyFri May 27, 2016 9:54 pm

Miyo was dripping wet with water as she sprinted towards the gates of the village she called home. She had decided to spend the day at a lake outside of the village, one of her favorite spots. Everything was lovely until she encountered a giant snake while swimming. Normally she loves all types of animals, but she couldn't help getting freaked out by the scaly creatures regardless. Isobu had a few choice words for her that she chose to ignore and ran home instead.

As she was nearing the village gates at full speed, she noticed a boy. He was just standing there. Miyo hadn't recognized the boy, and he seemed to be just enjoying the weather for a moment. She figured she had plenty of time in the day, so it wouldn't hurt to introduce herself. The girl slowed her pace and jogged up to the boy. "Hey there!" She said in a friendly tone. It wasn't until she really got a good look at the boy that she started to visibly freak.

It wasn't too odd to see someone with pale skin and white hair, but to see someone with snake-like eyes and the occasional scales over his skin was different. Given what she had just ran away from, Miyo couldn't help but take this as a sign. Not wanting to be any more rude than she was being, Miyo quickly changed her expression from shock and horror to another smile. "I'm sorry, I should introduce myself. I'm Miyo Mitsu! I'm a genin from the village." Wearily, she reached a soaking wet hand out to the boy to shake. It was the polite thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Myojin Yashagoro
Genin
Genin
Myojin Yashagoro

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates!   The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates! EmptyFri May 27, 2016 10:14 pm

Myojin would see a sopping wet girl jog towards him. She was small indeed, as the white-haired male noticed when she neared him, greeting him in a friendly tone before she seemingly freaked out a little judging from the change in attitude she quickly gave, most likely only just now noticing his appearance. It nearly made him chuckle, as it amused him sometimes that some people would be surprised at his appearance. He would take notice of her mostly normal features, save for her magenta eyes. He would make a mental note of where she went that had made her get so wet later, preferring to instead meet his new acquaintance. He listened as she introduced herself as Miyo Mitsu, a Genin from the village, and extended a hand for him to shake.

Shaking her hand, Myogin would offer a friendly smile in return. "It nice to meet you, Miyo Mitsu. I am Myojin Yashagoro, a newer addition to the village. I'm currently a Genin as well. Do you mind telling me what you were doing out in the wilderness that got you so wet? I need a place to practice some Jutsu." He asked her, retaining the friendly expression on his face. She seemed nice enough overall, meaning that the small lapse in expressions was more from shock than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Miyo
Genin
Genin
Miyo

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates!   The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates! EmptyFri May 27, 2016 10:32 pm

Miyo was grateful that he didn't seem to mind her moment of shock from his appearance, and shook her hand. She figured he was probably used to a similar reaction. The last thing she wanted to do was to make someone feel bad about themselves for something that made them unique. Taking a better look at him, he still looked like a normal kid. Granted the definition of normal kid was slowly starting to change lately. "I don't like him." Isbou always loved to give his opinion even when Miyo made it clear that she wasn't going to respond to him. "It's nice to meet you too! It's good to meet some more Genin around my age."

The boy, Myojin, had said that he was also a Genin of the village and inquired about where she was that had gotten her wet. "Oh, well I was swimming. There's a really nice lake not too far from the village that I like to go to on these beautiful days. I could take you if you'd like." That was when she remembered the reason she left the lake in the first place. It would be awkward to mention that reason to him, all things considered. Maybe she could interest him in another spot. "Or... there is this really cool tree we could go see. It overlooks the village, and I've only fallen from it once." Not really a tempting offer, but she really wasn't good under pressure. Miyo began to fiddle with her gold bracelets waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Myojin Yashagoro
Genin
Genin
Myojin Yashagoro

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates!   The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates! EmptySat May 28, 2016 12:25 am

Myojin would listen as the young girl returned the greeting, explaining that it is good to meet some more Genin her age. Smiling his usual half-smile in response, he would continue to listen to her, hearing her explain that she was swimming and that there is a really nice lake not too far from the village the she likes to go to on beautiful days, offering to take him there. Bingo, Myojin finally had a good location nearby Otogakure where he could practice his Jutsu, and a guide willing to lead him there. She would continue on, however, offering to show him some really cool tree they can go see that overlooks the village, which, as she added in, she only fell from once. She would then fiddle with her gold bracelets, making Myojin wonder if this is her way of directing him from the lake for a certain reason, or if it was genuine childlike desire to show a possible new friend a possibly more interesting spot.

Being new to Otogakure, the tree allowing him to overlook the village would be quite useful to Myojin, though so would training, as well. Still, she must have some sort of desire to see the tree, as why else would she mention it at the moment, and honestly it's not as though he is going to spend all day at the tree, so he was sure they had plenty of time afterwards to see the lake, where he would then begin his training. "Sure, this tree sounds rather interesting. Lead the way." Myojin would reply with a closed-eyed smile as he waited for her to begin leading the way, where he would follow close behind.
Back to top Go down
Miyo
Genin
Genin
Miyo

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates!   The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates! EmptySat May 28, 2016 12:37 am

Perfect. An awkward conversation was avoided, and they could always go back to the lake later when the snake had gone away. With a nod of acknowledgement and a smile on her face, Miyo took off at a medium jog towards the direction of the tree. She was curious about this new boy and she decided now would be a perfect time to ask questions as he followed behind her. Nothing too invasive of course, but enough to get him talking.

"So, how long have you been in Otogakure? It used to be a much different place before the new Otokage took over. Do you like it so far?"

Miyo said this while glancing back at Myojin to make sure he was still following after her. The tree wasn't too far from the gates and it was actually closer to the lake than the gates were. In short time, they had arrived at the tree. It was a beautiful one too. It stood right near the village and reached up to the height of 100 feet. It was rather old as well, but that was the beauty of it. "Should we climb it?" Miyo said with a huge smile on her face. It was a beautiful sight to see at the top, and she was eager to share this sight with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Myojin Yashagoro
Genin
Genin
Myojin Yashagoro

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates!   The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates! EmptySat May 28, 2016 2:00 am

"I'm enjoying it so far, yeah. I have only been here for a little over a year, though, so I'm mostly trying to settle in and get a lay of the land before I start trying to help out." Myojin replied to her questions as they took off in a medium-paced job towards the tree. "What about you? You mentioned that it used to be a much different place before the Otokage took over. Have you always lived here, yourself?" He would ask of her as they arrived to the tree. Looking straight upwards, Myojin's attention would be near-completely on the tree, his mouth open in awe. He had never seen such a tall tree before. He could hear Miyo ask if they should climb it, which in fast response she would receive a nod from Myojin as a smile crossed his lips even more so, an excited grin of sorts.

"Yeah, let's do it." Myojin said as he waited for Miyo to begin. Even though he couldn't wait to get to the top, he didn't want her to suddenly run off on him, leaving him to have to find the lake, himself.
Back to top Go down
Miyo
Genin
Genin
Miyo

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates!   The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates! EmptySat May 28, 2016 2:21 am

Miyo was glad to hear that he was enjoying his time in the village. It wasn't as loud and crowded as the five main villages, but it was great in it's own right. It felt good to be able to show him around. Miyo was nervous to answer the question about whether she had always lived here. She couldn't possibly tell him that her father was the right hand of the murderous warlord who called himself the first Otokage. She definitely couldn't tell him that her father sealed a beast inside of her in order to use her as a weapon on behalf of the first Otokage. So, instead she decided to skirt around that part. "Yeah, I grew up here. Of course, at the beginning this place used to be ruled by a very evil man. He was mad on power and was only interested in expanding his own. There was a lot of bad things that happened because of him and a few other bad men. A lot of people lost their lives, but ultimately the new Otokage ended his reign. Since then it's been so peaceful here."

"When he finds out about me, you're going to be the freak out of the two of you."

Ignoring Isobu's comment, Miyo smiled at how eager Myojin seemed to climb this tree. It was cool that she knew someone who had similiar interests as her. "Let's race to the top!" Miyo enjoyed friendly competition, and she was excited to get to the top of the tree. Miyo began focusing chakra in her feet. "Ready... go!" Miyo took off up the tree as fast as her legs would carry her. She couldn't help but giggle as she made her way up the tree, zigzagging around the branches and animals that lived there. She was going at her full speed, so she was sure to be tired, but it was worth it. When she reached the top, she stood on the tallest branch gazed out onto the beautiful village. She could see everything from here. She pointed her finger out to the place she called home. "You can see where I live from here!"
Back to top Go down
Myojin Yashagoro
Genin
Genin
Myojin Yashagoro

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates!   The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates! EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:01 pm

Myojin would listen to Miyo as she talked about her growing up here. Apparently this place used to be under the rule of an tyrant that was mad with power and only wished to expand. Plenty of horrible events occurred, though the new Otogake ended his reign, bringing peace to the village. Then, after listening to her, Myojin would offer a race and would begin it without Myojin's answer, quickly taking off up the tree, running quickly. Myojin would concentrate his Chakra into his feet before stepping onto the bark, running up it as soon as his footing was ready. Higher and higher he went, fighting against gravity while Miyo ahead would keep her lead, zig-zagging between braches and animals.

Myojin would follow suit, mimicking where she went next and following behind as a means of knowing where to step and where to not. Soon enough he was also going his full speed, keeping up with the younger Genin until they reached the top, where he would look around, seeing the beautiful sight that is the village and the surrounding wilderness below and around them. "Wow..." Myojin would say as he continued to absorb everything in, turning around as well so he can look around in that direction in order to ensure he sees everything. "Wait..." Myojin would say before his red eyes were wide open with happiness. It was hard to see but nearby, parts of a body of water can be seen. "I think I see the lake, Miyo! We should head there immediately!" He would say to her as he was about to climb down, ready to head to the lake and practice before he would leave to continue training.
Back to top Go down
Miyo
Genin
Genin
Miyo

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates!   The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates! EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:59 am

Miyo was taking in the beautiful view as if it were her first time seeing it. Everytime she was up here it felt like a fresh start. It was a truly great experience. She knew Myojin was there as well, but she wasn't paying much attention until his voice snapped her out of her pleasant daze. He had apparently noticed the lake that Miyo was talking about earlier. Turning around to look in the direction that Myojin was referring to, she could tell that he was indeed talking about the same lake.

He seemed very eager to get to the lake for training. Miyo was partially excited to see him train and maybe even train with him, however she was a tiny bit wary about the snake she left there. Her eyesight was nowhere near good enough to see any animals that size from where she was, so she just had to hope it wasn't there. "Um... Yeah! Lets do it! I'll let you lead the way. I'll be right behind you." Miyo decided she would follow behind him this time, since he knew where the lake was now. If the snake did pop up, he would be the best person to deal with it. The Jinchuriki prepared to run down the tree after Myojin and head towards the lake.

"Hah, This should be good!"
Back to top Go down
Myojin Yashagoro
Genin
Genin
Myojin Yashagoro

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates!   The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates! EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:15 pm

I made a mistake. This thread is hereby null and void on the account that Myojin now has to be an Academy Student. Please disregard this thread entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates!   The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Snake and the Jinjuriki, encounter at the gates!
Page 1 of 1