Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Agreement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koga
Kage
Kage
Koga

An Agreement Empty
PostSubject: An Agreement   An Agreement EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:28 pm

Koga was new to the office, flipping through old folders he found where the 1st Tsuchikage had attempted to contact the 1st Raikage. He found this interesting and decided perhaps to pursue a peaceful village this could be useful, reaching into his desk he pulled out a pen and pad and wrote:

Dear Current Raikage,

I, Koga Uchimoto, Noblemen, and Lord Tsuchikage the Second, would like to arrange a meeting in which we can discuss the events currently circulating in our nations. Also discovering some documents between our predecessors has pointed me to you, so I would like to request your approval on my presence in your village. I apologize for this small and detail lacking letter, but I have much to do as I am new to this position. Thank you for your time and I await your response.
Sincerely, Koga Uchimoto

Folding the letter he handed it to the messenger, who in turn tied it to a messenger hawks leg. The window opened and away the letter went, traveling many, many miles arriving on the window seal of the Raikage Office. The Hawk would lightly peck the glass as not to damage it, but to gain someones attention.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties: Ninjutsu, Medical , Barrier, Genjutsu
Elements: Wind, Lightning , Earth

An Agreement Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Agreement   An Agreement EmptyTue May 24, 2016 3:45 pm

In a days time the hawk had finally arrived in Kumogakure. At the Raikages window she would look to see the creature on its way to the Viallges aviary. It would be some time until it got to her so she decided to go down there and get it herself. After opening the letter and reading it she would head back up to her office taking out a pen and paper she would begin to form her response to the nobleman. 

Dear Nidaime Tsuchikage, 
I am rather thrilled to hear you want to communicate with Kumogakure. I will happily accept your travel request into my village. Don't freight about the lack of information in the letter for i bet we have a lot to do in person when you arrive. I will have a ninja ready to greet you at the gates on the day of your arrival. Have a safe journey 
                                                                        - Kin Hayata "A" The Second Raikage

After finishing the letter she would send it down to her aviary in which it would be sent in transit to the Tsuchikage the fasted the bird can travel.
Back to top Go down

An Agreement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Beginnings :: Kumogakure :: Village :: Raikage Office-
Jump to: