Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprise!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:54 pm

Naraku stood centered in his office, it had taken a while but everthing was finally in order again. Taking a breath he laid his mask on the desk and locked his door, suddenly he closed his eyes and warped into the Raikage Office. The room was empty and the light was out, using this coverage he walked over to the back corner of the office. Leaning against the wall he would wait, perhaps the surprise was one to be enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties: Ninjutsu, Medical , Barrier, Genjutsu
Elements: Wind, Lightning , Earth

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:02 pm

Kin had just come from a meeting she could sense a familiar pressence in her offfice. He really shouldn't have tried to hide what kind of kage would she be if she could not feel his impressive power. Closing the door behind her so no one could hear her conversation. "Naraku, if you want to sneak up to me you will have to do better then that. I am no fool." Kin speaks with a smirk on her face walking behind her desk and sitting in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:09 pm

Naraku smiled as he walked up and leaned over playfully laying on her with his head on her shoulder, "Who said I was hiding? I merely picked a place to wait. So how are things?" Naraku would await her response, while thinking about his ability to use Limbo to have really surprise here. However he had one secret he wished to keep hidden for some time to come. He would listen for a response and lightly give her a peck kiss against her cheek, he hadn't spent any time here other than dropping her off the other night.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:19 pm

Kin would blush after his peck. Kin was still wearing his robe in fact it was something she added to her everyday attire becasue it kept him close to her even while they are miles apart. " Things are going slow but well. Nothing to special nothing bad.  The elders could ealk in here at any moment let me just say they dont know how to knock and feel the over whelming urge to tell me ehat i am doing wrong." She giggled and looked at him with a gaze that could not be mistaken for the affection growing in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:24 pm

Naraku listened to her words and smiled he would gaze back at her, what could he do if they were caught? Quickly jump up and pretend to be having a meeting? "So what should I do if they barge in? Hide under the desk?" Hoping she would catch the hinted perversion he had intended, he would continue his gaze hinting the joke from above.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:32 pm

"Really?" SHe would smirk at his perverted joke. "She would stand up and plant a nice kiss on him. "Its only been a few days but I missed you." She did not want to sound like the overly clingy girlfriend if that is even what she is to him. They never actually had a full discussion on the matter instead they just went straight into it literally. "So what are we...this...us." Kin wanted to know genuinely.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:49 pm

A light chuckle at the joke they had set in motion, standing and pressing her soft sweet lips on his as the time progressed. Saying she missed him brought a smile on his face, "I missed you too, nice robe." He would wink at her about the robe, then listen as she asked the question of their status. "Everything we have done, everything we do is forbidden... However, I can't walk away..." He ran his hand across the side of her face feeling the softness of her skin, continuing to speak to her in a sensitive tone "I want us to be something, I want us to be one." Naraku's onyx eyes searching her feelings through her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:56 pm

"Whats so forbidden about our relationship. Its not in the kage hand book." She is not kidding the elders made a handbook on dos and don'ts as a kage and relationships with another kage were not in it. "Trust me I read it from cover to cover." she would point to it setting on her book shelf taking up considerable room. "I am a human just like they are am i not allowed to feel the same way as they do." Kin was showing a soft side she had never shown anyone her face read sorrow but her heart read hurt.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:04 pm

Naraku stepped to her and embraced, "Kin, you are mine and I am yours. Forget what I said, let's do this." He gazed into her eyes and he would lean down and kiss her. Naraku felt it and so he made the big step, "Lady Raikage, you move me in ways I have forgotten. I have not felt this happiness in my life time and I have been around since the ending years of the Warring States Era." Naraku had never told her his age, but he assumed they were not far apart. He was 27, but who knows her beauty was of a young woman.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:22 pm

She did not figure him to be 27 but he was and it did not matter to her. " I just turned 21 three days ago there was a 6 year age gap that did not bother her. He made her feel free from the shackles life has put on her and at such a young age a normal girl would probably be settling down but as the raikage she could not afford to do such a thing even though she really wants to.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Naraku smiled at her, it was nice just being in her presence. He looked at her and felt that if they were to be something together there were a few things she should know, "Kin, I feel I should tell you of my origin. I am an Otsutsuki, a clan from many years ago. One that has been nearly extinct, but you should know that I was born different." He hoped the strange past of the Otsutsuki would not deter her, as he was considered a dimensional extra-terrestrial. Though a form of human he was a descendant of those not of this dimension.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:42 pm

"If you think that will make me think differently of you then you don't know me. If we are coming clean about ourselves. I am the jinchuricki of the Seven tailed Beast Chomei. She looked down knowing that this is typically a deal breaker for people due to the monsters very destructive potential though Chomei does not care enough to destroy and is actually a nice creature that only wants to be loved.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:49 pm

Naraku grinned "Chomei? Well as I am sure that your friend can hear me, Hello Chomei. Kin I am not afraid, for some call me a beast." His eyes would show sorrow as he began to speak a little more, "Kin, I feel I can trust you. But I need to know what I show you next must never spread from between us." Naraku would await her response, the chakra flowing to his eyes yet activation not yet done. His Rinnegan still not shown he waited for her honey words to move to him.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:58 pm

"Whats wrong." His words suddenly threw her off as if he was a serial killer and he was going to show her his lair, she got worried for a moment and stood her ground near him, what ever it is it will still be him and nothing will change that nothing at all he is the man she might love and nothing will come between their feelings.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:06 pm

Naraku closed his eyes, and slid his hands down her arms grasping her hands. His eyes opened and revealed his deep purple ripple patterned eyes, the Rinnegan appeared looking into her eyes. He could only imagine the thoughts she may have, but he spoke hoping to make a better impact "Kin... This is the Rinnegan." He knew legends were told of this eye, yet no one in this era knew of its existence. It was said the last to have it was the Sage of Six paths who created the ninja world, his eyes were supposed to be a symbol of the end of the world or the beginning of peace, though all legends that had spread.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:27 pm

Kin put her hand up to his cheek to caress his face. "They are beautiful." His eyes were things f legend and he the man she loved has them. "These eyes are a blessing from the Sage of Six Paths himself. Dont waist this gift." She plants a kiss on his cheek it was sincere and she was too. "I love them but is there anything else you would like to share. I am all out of secrets.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:32 pm

Naraku smiled as she kissed his cheek, pulling her into an embrace he spoke softly "Nothing else, These are my greatest secret." He was so happy she was not afraid of the eyes he possessed, most thought he would bring destruction using these eyes. Looking down at her, Naraku was able to see the alternate Chakra that was Chomei with in her. "With these eyes I can see your friends chakra signature." Naraku planted a kiss on her lips and stepped back waving at her, as he vanished with the warp the final words left lingered "Goodbye my love, til we are together again." And like that he had returned to Konohagakure.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surprise!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!    Surprise!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Beginnings :: Kumogakure :: Village :: Raikage Office-
Jump to: