Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter to the Hokage from the Second Otokage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel Shingen
Kage
Kage
Daniel Shingen

Letter to the Hokage from the Second Otokage Empty
PostSubject: Letter to the Hokage from the Second Otokage   Letter to the Hokage from the Second Otokage EmptyWed May 11, 2016 6:01 pm

A messenger Crow landed on the Desk of the Hokage's Office. It had a letter attached to its ankle it had very neat hand writing on it. "Dear Lord Hokage I wish to have a Diplomatic Conversation with you I am the Second Otokage Shingen Blud I need you to know that I wish to Ally with Kongagakure I need all the allies I can get being one of the smallest Ninja countries I don't wish to be invaded since we only Just had the Otogakure Civil war here in the Land of Rice Patties please come visit me whenever you have the Free time. The Coordinates of Otogakure are on this Letter since we are quite well these coordinates are for your eyes only. as soon as the crow delivered it's message to the Hokage it tilted at the Hokage waiting for him to write a reply if any.
Back to top Go down

Letter to the Hokage from the Second Otokage
Page 1 of 1