Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

yuaito doji (done)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuaito Doji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Yuaito Doji

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:58 pm

yuaito doji

yuaito doji (done) Tayuya-39

Basic Info

Birthdate: 10, 9
Blood Type: AB
Height: 6'0
Weight:174
Appearance: Yuaito is a tall muscled and busty teen who stand at 6'0 foot and ways about 174. here looks vary depends on her form be it her demon form where she has dark brown skin with yellow eyes and 3 horns on her head. Or her human form where she has white skin and blue eyes and wears a helmet on her head in both forms her hair is red. While she isn't fully matured so her demon form does not have the teeth of a oni she is still in fact one.  

While in her human form her helmet bears the mark of the Konohagakure village or village hidden in the leaf. in her demon form however her mark is on her armband on her right arm. while in her demon form her horns are 2 feet at length.  making them able to impale anyone she figts.

her demon form increase her chakra pool may not look it but she is a ninja. Allowing her to use more jutsu she can switch between these forms by relaxing her body and slowing her breathing.  she has limited control of her actions in her demon form do to it being immature.

The Person

Background:Yuaito being born into the doji clan was treated differently everyone know of their clan's history. But it was her clan's recent history. It has produced a lot of strong ninja. and being the first born daughter in the past 45 years she has had to live up to her clans hostory. there clan has a rule agest allowing there  daughters form entering the village before reaching age of eighteen and their sexual maturity. she had a lot of time to pick her skill set. She still has yet to choose it.

She has worked with many jutsu while she feel medical jutsu is an honorable route. She peffer combot justus. She feels the best way to help one's friends is to take down those who hurt them. She like ninjutsu for it awhiles her to merge her charka with an object of her choosing. She also likes genjutsu because she can trick the mind of her foe into seeing things that aren't there. while she is good at both she is having a issue choosing witch one she likes over the other.

Personality: Yuaito is short tempered brash and sarcastic. She is also kind funny friendly. She would rather make a friend from an enemy then kill them. that outlook on life makes her very friendly and outgoing. she if needed will fight and kill someone if she has to.
-saki
-being a ninja
Dislikes:
-inclosed spaces
-slince
-the moon

The Ninja

Affiliation: Konohagakure
Specialty:
Element:
Kekkei Genkai: Akuma no Sosen
Health Pool:50
Chakra Pool:55
Strength:2
Speed:1

Roleplay

Alternate Characters:
Roleplay Sample:
"oh good lord it about time" yuaito said as she walked down the the hidden path to her clan house. she has recently been told that she would be allowed into to academy sure its eleven years late but better late then never. she was to report at her clan house and pick up her gear and belongs before she was allowed to move into the village after entering the clan house she found a note form her mom saying she was on a mission in another village and couldn't be there to see her off she gathered her things and moved into her new house.

Last edited by yuaito heyova on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:33 am

"and six horns on her head. " Clan states you can only have 3.

"while in her demon form she can alter her horn size. Increasing them or shrinking them at will. " Not within your clan's kkg abilities. They can be a maximum of 6 inches when you're in human form (if you have horns in human form) and a maximum of 2 feet in demon form.

"In her human form she can increase her bust size or muscle size without altering her weight. this ability" Same reason as above

"clan's current head" The clan is scattered, thus, there is no real heiarchy in it aside from who wears the pants in your immediate family.

Academy Students only start with 3 stats to distribute and 50 Health/Chakra, though your KKG states clan members have 10% more chakra, so you can start with 55 Chakra.

I suggest reading your Kekkei Genkai for more details.
Back to top Go down
Yuaito Doji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Yuaito Doji

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:59 am

I meant the clan's current head in her village, though I know that it's scattered which means that each part of the clan has a leader in each village they are in. Maybe I should have said that also her clans' demon form varies from person to person as she happens to have six horns
Back to top Go down
Satoru Uchiha
E-Rank
E-Rank
Satoru Uchiha

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 1:07 am

When a Clan is scattered they don't actually have a head in each village. Scattered means that there is no established Clan home for the Clan. If there was a Clan in each village with different established Clan Heads, the Clan description would have to mention that, as the alternative is to have the status of the Clan say something like "Expanded across multiple villages" or something of the like.
Back to top Go down

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 1:09 am

Also their forms DO vary, hence why its stated in the KKG description that you have specify how it looks.
Back to top Go down
Yuaito Doji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Yuaito Doji

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 1:10 am

i know that the only thing i didnt really alter was her reddish brown skin i didnt want to vary it to mutch
Back to top Go down
Yuaito Doji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Yuaito Doji

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 1:23 am

ah and when she becomes old eough i could just have her go on a mission to unite the clan under her vilage flag woulfd that work?
Back to top Go down
Satoru Uchiha
E-Rank
E-Rank
Satoru Uchiha

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:25 am

Feel free to make the edits we specified and we will speak more on the subject
Back to top Go down
Yuaito Doji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Yuaito Doji

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:32 am

so i have to take away her extra horns even if there are part of her three?
Back to top Go down

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:43 am

If they're like spikes on her horns then they can stay, as it's still three horns (they just have spikes on em). Think Pinsar from pokemon for example.
Back to top Go down
Yuaito Doji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Yuaito Doji

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:50 am

they are just like spikes

Last edited by yuaito heyova on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satoru Uchiha
E-Rank
E-Rank
Satoru Uchiha

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:52 am

So.. they're spikes then.. meaning she has three horns. Perfect! Now feel free to make the changes we specified.
Back to top Go down
Yuaito Doji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Yuaito Doji

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:06 am

I put the last part as the final paragraph because the template says it needs 3 for appearance. I can replace it but i was fallowing the rules with it.
Back to top Go down
Satoru Uchiha
E-Rank
E-Rank
Satoru Uchiha

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 7:00 pm

The template requires three sentences for appearance, not paragraphs. Like I said before, feel free to make the changes we specified you to make.
Back to top Go down
Yuaito Doji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Yuaito Doji

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 7:17 pm

so i over did it?
Back to top Go down
Satoru Uchiha
E-Rank
E-Rank
Satoru Uchiha

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 7:42 pm

Make the changes we specified in your app and I'll be more than happy to continue responding.
Back to top Go down
Yuaito Doji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Yuaito Doji

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 7:45 pm

i did
Back to top Go down

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 8:41 pm

Yua haven't fixed anything. Read the first post that I made to see what needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
Yuaito Doji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Yuaito Doji

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 8:50 pm

i took out the thibng about inscreaing her size and i fixed the clan head thing and i fixed the charka
Back to top Go down

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 9:17 pm

"and being the first born daughter of the clan's current head means she is tasked with becoming just as strong."

"Health Pool:200
Chakra Pool:200"

You didn't, only took out size increasing, and change the six horns to three, as stated before.
Back to top Go down
Yuaito Doji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Yuaito Doji

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:56 pm

bump and fixed
Back to top Go down

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:59 pm

Academy Students only start with 3 stats to distribute
Back to top Go down
Yuaito Doji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Yuaito Doji

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 11:37 pm

i know 55 health 55 charka what else?
Back to top Go down
Satoru Uchiha
E-Rank
E-Rank
Satoru Uchiha

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 11:46 pm

Denzaemon no Oda wrote:
Academy Students only start with 3 stats to distribute

That is what else.
Back to top Go down
Yuaito Doji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Yuaito Doji

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 11:50 pm

i know where do i put the other point i used 2 to riase the helth and charka but what baout the last one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yuaito doji (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuaito doji (done)   yuaito doji (done) Empty

Back to top Go down

yuaito doji (done)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next