Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taiming the Beast (Naraku)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties: Ninjutsu, Medical , Barrier, Genjutsu
Elements: Wind, Lightning , Earth

Taiming the Beast (Naraku) Empty
PostSubject: Taiming the Beast (Naraku)   Taiming the Beast (Naraku) EmptySun May 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Kin Hayata knew it was going to be a really long night ahead of her. The Elders had been pushing for her to start taming the Seven tailed beast inside her, this of course only being a militaristic caution and nothing more they claim. She knew they were only using her as a weapon and the least she could do is play the part and she should try to at least get to know Chomei seeing as how they will banter with each other every so often, Kin figured he was not a bad beast like she heard others were in fact she had never heard news Of Chomei rampaging and destroying things like the other beast do so every so often. 

Kin left for the tailed Beast Temple Late in the night hoping not to get caught up in all of the villagers who look up to her this would not bother her if she was not on a time restraint. "You ready to do this With Lucky 7 Chomei" Chomei would say with increasing excitement. Kin had also left a note for the Hokage which she sent out a few days ago asking if he wants to see the process he could probably actually watch her exchange with the beast. His Rinnegan is rather powerful and he can easily tame the beast with it though she knows with Chomei that would never be a problem and would just be unnecessary seeing as how Chomei would never hurt a single creature but would definitely be a great asset on the battlefield in case war ever broke out as speculation is huge right now. 

Upon reaching the temple Kin would enter into the first chamber and see the wall art of all 9 beast. She never knew why the temple was in Hidden Cloud but knew there were properties here that made contacting and controlling the beast much easier and was going to utilize it to the best of her abilities. She would kneel down in the middle of the temple and just get her consciousness to a point where she could be come one with herself which in turn would let her become one with the beast. After an hour of deep thought there she was face to face with Chomei this would be the first time the two would make contact. Chomei lays on a rock formation above a pool of water. Not a single sign of chains or even a cage her seal must not be kind of relaxed. "Welcome to my home Raikage." Chomei tried to sound menacing but it was definitely a failure in that regard he was just not scary in fact he was kind of cute in a weird insect  kind of way. "Look I know you came her to try and master me but there is no need I am yours you and I have no quarrel there is no need to fight, I summit myself over to you." Chomei was rather soft spoken and polite and at this size he could have eaten her but instead he just handed himself over to her not that this different from how she figured but it was nice to know the two are still close and there was no fight necessary. 

[547, Mastered the Seven Tailed Beast. Chomei]
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Taiming the Beast (Naraku)   Taiming the Beast (Naraku) EmptySun May 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Naraku was sitting at his desk when the hawk swooped in through the open window, the date on the letter a few days prior. He read it and smiled speaking to his self, "An invitation." He didn't even stand up just immediately warped to her office, of course not seeing her he wondered where she might be. Looking at his letter he saw a little note of a location he had been once many years ago, though he had never entered the strange place. Naraku warped one more time hoping to land in the right spot, standing outside the cave he walked in revealing a massive temple that depicted the Beasts. Naraku looked and saw Kin kneeling on the floor, he was curious as to whether it was a trap of sorts by her motionless appearance. The Rinnegan would then consume his eye from the pupil, he say no irregular movements from her Chakra other than it seemed the Chakra of Chomei was attempting to converge with hers.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Taiming the Beast (Naraku)   Taiming the Beast (Naraku) EmptySun May 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Coming to terms with Chomei her body from the outside would create a bubble like shell around her. The chakra was unmistakable Chomei was letting her in slowly their chakra's were mixing and creating a almost new signature  something she and the beast had never done before this was pure though Chomei was more in control then Kin was. Kin's eyes would dart open as if she had just awaken from a nightmare and would see Naraku standing in the corner. She would rush over at a speed of 8 her speed had in creased though not drastically it did. The bubble coat was really just a protective though minimally it did look really cool. She would call off the cloak and Chomei's chakra would return back into her, she thought about releasing her Creation Rebirth deal but thought against it due to its major drawbacks. She would Kiss Naraku and and embrace him. "How are you handsome." She would wrap her arms around his waist.
[166]
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Taiming the Beast (Naraku)   Taiming the Beast (Naraku) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:18 am

Naraku watched the Chakras interact with his rippled eyes, it was amazing like a beautiful art show before him. Then with the completion of the art a bubble-like shell engulfed her, strange it was yet absolutely amazing to watch her growing. The sudden opening of her eyes would cause Naraku to of course be drawn to their intoxicating beauty, but then she seemed to run at an impressive speed to him. The loving embrace and incredible kiss sending a warm feeling through him, as soon as they would embrace he would lift her up and spin her around smiling at her. Setting her back on her feet, both of them wrapping their arms around each others waist. Her sweet and beautiful voice spoke to him, it was something he would never grow used to but instead desire it more and more no matter what. He would grin at her as he spoke back to her "Nothing Angel, I followed a little birdy..." He would say holding up the letter she had sent him, "And, well here I am. I have missed you Kin, the warmth your presence brings me. He would pull her in closer, he still lacking his robe left him exposed from the waist up. His arms were wrapped and hanging from his neck was his signature mask, but his chest and abdomen were exposed to her.

Naraku could feel his heart beating as he would pull her in close, placing his lips on hers hoping for her return of passion as he allowed all his emotions to pour through him and into her. He would then lean back after the kiss placing his onyx eyed gaze on her, and speaking "I swear your beauty increases with the every passing day, I hope me watching you become one with Chomei isn't an issue? For the most part I was looking at you, remembering something. Something that started it all." He would smile at her as his eyes fed her his passion and desire. He awaited the sweet lips of his beloved, he knew the words that would slip the tongue were of gold.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Taiming the Beast (Naraku)   Taiming the Beast (Naraku) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:35 pm

Kin would break the embrace and go back to meditation. She knew now she should try to form the tails. Upon reaching the chamber inside herself she would see Chomei laying on the rock surface as seen earlier. "So um how do I get the tails?" She asked hesitantly. "Well you should say please." Chomei would joke he was rather happy go lucky for something trapped inside a lesser being. Chomei very much did not care he gets to sit around all day never needing to look over his shoulder he was seemingly very five with it which was fine with the Raikage. "Well in order to form the tails you need to focus all of my chakra that secrets into the tails, but be weary the more tails you get the less you you become." His words were serious she under stood the gravitas of the situation and knew she could never lose control of the beast regardless of how strong she is it will take control. "You may be a strong human but resisting my power can be dangerous if you try to hard to combat me you will die and if I push to hard we both will die." Chomei was no longer the cheery creature he was before he is now the mentor and she is now the student. 

Her body was still almost catatonic the red bubbly sensation from before reappears it was clearly a protective shield to protect the jin. Kin's body became an exit valve for the chakra,her face becomes more bug like her eyes round outward her mouth shrinks and she becomes the beast. The transformation is not as physically demanding as she thought it would be in fact it was kinda peaceful. The bubble was finally taking shape and so was the first tail. 

The first tail was not really a tail it looked almost like a wing from Chomei. The tail was bubbly as well, though the first tail was visually and physically painful, her chakra was taking a more concentrated shape it took a lot out of the woman her chakra was actually having a problem taking the shape of Chomei's tail Her chakra was actually fighting against Chomei's but it was actually a huge hindrance rather then an actual safe guard She would need to allow Chomei to be in the pilot seat. But of no avail that was not going to happen. She was hurting herself. 

[410]
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Taiming the Beast (Naraku)   Taiming the Beast (Naraku) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:03 pm

Naraku watched as she went back to her meditation, he began to remember the power of a dojutsu he had and so he used it to enter her subconscious. Naraku now standing next Kin in her subconscious as she meditated, he saw the magnificent beast, Chomei. Naraku would listen to them talk, the seriousness of the conversation was intense. "Kin, I know you can do this." Naraku would watch them as they continued on, Naraku knowing there was nothing he could do watched the struggle for power. He began to think to his self, 'Kin... Don't hurt yourself, I can' help... I am weak to stop this...' Naraku would stare at them his Dojutsu preparing to watch their every move from physical to chakra.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Taiming the Beast (Naraku)   Taiming the Beast (Naraku) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 10:04 pm

Soon the second tail would begin to form the pain was releving itself upon its growth it was like a daisy sprouting from the ground it was slow but it was also peaceful. "Good now we must try to understand each other more." Chomei would say almost gleefully that the tail was growing quite wonderfully becasue once she got to the third tail this cloak will be no more it will have become a different more new cloak. Seven was an odd number so the more tails she would quite the stronger these transformations became it was a sight o behold.
[101]
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Taiming the Beast (Naraku)   Taiming the Beast (Naraku) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 10:21 pm

Naraku stood watching as the tail formed its self, his Rinnegan allowing him to observe the internal conversation. He would prepare his power of the outer path should chomei begin to overwhelm Kin, he would force the bijuu to withdraw the painful chakra. He couldn't imagine seeing Kin in pain. He was studying their every word and every movement, hoping pain would not come to her.
Back to top Go down
Kin Hayata
Kage
Kage
Kin Hayata

The Ninja
Clan:

PostSubject: Re: Taiming the Beast (Naraku)   Taiming the Beast (Naraku) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 10:37 pm

Kin was aware that Chomei was trying to work with her but it was a lot of fighting for control so instead Kin let the peaceful chomei take over for the final tail. She could sense Naraku and his powerful dojutsu but she needed to do this herself and not let him intervene Chomei would not do anything wrong and would not try to destroy anything so he just needs to watch and observe. "I can feel your boyfriends presence and its making me uncomfortable." Chomei would say. "I haven't felt the power of those eyes since the sage of Six Paths and it fells wrong to let someone walk around with is powers." This was the most serous she has ever seen Chomei and he was cold almost as if the one she knew was away somewhere and a dark and depressing one took his place. "He isn't here to hurt you Chomei." Kin would try to be reassuring but the bug was not having any of it. "He plans to use that power to suppress me baring I do anything wrong. Am i right." Chomei's back to being cold and distant. 

Soon Chomei's power was overriding Kin's as if he wanted to be in the drivers seat and he was. Soon Kins body would move with out her consent and would fly quickly over to Naraku with the intent to kill him. "Chomei please stop this is so unlike you." Soon enough right before she reaches Naraku Chomei relinquishes control of her body back to her. "I was just kidding." Chomei would smile and Kin would let out a tied Sigh as the third tail finishes it seems their chakra had finally found an equilibrium. The Tailed beast cloak 2nd version was hers they now found the middle ground they need to keep her from destroying the village. Soon the cloak would disperse and she would be in front of Nraku. "I am to tired for this." She would Laugh rather hesitantly. 

[334]
[677 +334 =1,011]
Claiming Cloak 1
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Taiming the Beast (Naraku)   Taiming the Beast (Naraku) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 6:34 pm

Naraku watched the beastly approach towards him with such an outward aggression, lifting his right hand extending his fingers while fully extending his arm. He wouldn't hurt her just push her if necessary, he watched the whole conversation between the two in front of him. The plea leading to the stop of the charge, the cloak dispersed and left kin there in front of him. Naraku lowered his hand and returned to his original stance, She spoke with her sweet voice and he would respond to her "Kin, don't worry. I know it wasn't you, I hope not too tired I had a little surprise for you." He would extend his right hand to her, gesturing for her to take his hand in order to warp.

In the event Kin would take his hand, Naraku would warp the two ninja out of the sacred place. Arriving in a field beneath a willow tree, nothing for miles to see as he would gesture to a cloth setup he had with glasses and rice wine. "Care to partake? The sun will set soon here." His voice would hint that he had this setup just for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taiming the Beast (Naraku)   Taiming the Beast (Naraku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taiming the Beast (Naraku)
Page 1 of 1