Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conversation within the Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myojin Yashagoro
Genin
Genin
Myojin Yashagoro

The Ninja
Clan: Yashagoro
Specialties: Senjutsu
Elements: Suiton

Conversation within the Office Empty
PostSubject: Conversation within the Office   Conversation within the Office EmptyFri May 27, 2016 5:23 pm

Myojin Yashagoro, a recent addition to Otogakure, would be traversing to the Kage's office where he only assumed the leader of the village would be. He wished to thank him for allowing Myojin to stay permanently in the village, especially since he has had no other reason to do so, as the snake-like male was an outsider through and through. He had assumed it was the Kage that had allowed it, as he is the leader of the village, so it would only make sense that he was the one that had authorized it. The fifteen yer old Genin would knock upon the doors of the office before letting himself in, where he would look around, his red, snake-like eyes looking around the room as he entered.

wc 130
Back to top Go down
Daniel Shingen
Kage
Kage
Daniel Shingen

PostSubject: Re: Conversation within the Office   Conversation within the Office EmptyFri May 27, 2016 5:48 pm

Shingen came back to the Office  his secretary looked surprised. "Oh Lord Otokage I thought you were in your office so I sent that new kid up there" she said to Shingen. Shingen smiled and waved her off he walked up to his office. "I'm not in there I just got back" Shingen said to the new recruit. Shingen one his gloved hands through his hair the new kid looked very snake like was it some form of Senjusu. "Is your appearance caused by Senjutsu by any chance?" Shingen Questioned the young man in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Myojin Yashagoro
Genin
Genin
Myojin Yashagoro

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Conversation within the Office   Conversation within the Office EmptyFri May 27, 2016 6:14 pm

Myojin would turn around as he was spoken to, being told by the Kage himself that he's not in here, instead having just came back. He then, after rubbing his hair, would inquire about Myojin's appearance, asking if it was Senjutsu. Myojin's constant smirk that he always kept on his face didn't tremble at all as he shrugged his shoulders in response to the Kage's question. "My family always taught me that the Hakuja no Myojin cursed our first generation, giving us snake-like appearances. I personally believe that it was standard Senjutsu that originally did it, the rest being genetic. Our first generation looked nearly akin to snakes with limbs according to my parents, and that we look different because we're changing to a more refined version." Myojin responded in kind, pointing at the scales on the left side of his face and arms, showing the odd, almost seemingly random way his scales are located, along with the patches of skin that is even paler than his currently pale skin.

"I'd like to thank you for allowing my living in the village, Lord Kage. Generally due to.... certain reasons my staying in one place usually only lasts up to a month, so I appreciate having an actual home again. Anyways what about you? I'm sure you have something about you that is an oddity as well. Perhaps you came from one of those Clans I have heard of, where their members can create ice or lava, and other insane powers?" He would ask of the Kage, not expecting much  of an answer.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Shingen
Kage
Kage
Daniel Shingen

PostSubject: Re: Conversation within the Office   Conversation within the Office EmptySat May 28, 2016 1:08 am

"Oh you mean my ability to Manipulate Sand just a perk thanks to Shukaku" Shingen said nonchalantly it was no secret that he was the Jinchuriki of Shukaku he did quite publically take the Bijuu from Sunagakure before he came to The Land of Rice Patties. Shingen then smiled at the younger male "Though that really isn't a secret it's very Public knowledge here in Otogakure" Shingen said. Shingen then readjusted the gloves on his hands. "Anyways since you are the only member of your Clan here in this Village do you already have an apartment or an house"? the Young Otokage asked the Snake like boy.
Back to top Go down
Myojin Yashagoro
Genin
Genin
Myojin Yashagoro

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Conversation within the Office   Conversation within the Office EmptySat May 28, 2016 1:39 am

Myojin's red eyes would open with surprise for a moment before returning to normal, with his brow furrowing in slight confusion, his smile gone. Sand manipulation is extremely interesting for sure, though he didn't quite know about the tailed beasts just yet. Cocking his head to the side, Yuudai would wonder who Shukaku is, as he only knew the tailed beasts entirely as numbers based on the number of tails they have. "Forgive me for asking, lord Kage, but who is Shukaku?" He would ask due to his curiosity before he would listen to the questions given to him by the leader in response. He would nod his head in response. "I do have an apartment. Luckily enough I convinced the landlord to give me an extra month before I start paying for rent, as I haven't yet begun to take on any missions, just yet." He said, explaining his living situation to the Kage. He really has to start taking on missions for the village, though he doesn't even know where to begin looking for them.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Shingen
Kage
Kage
Daniel Shingen

PostSubject: Re: Conversation within the Office   Conversation within the Office EmptySat May 28, 2016 6:40 pm

"Oh Shukaku is the One Tailed Bijuu I'm his Jinchuriki" Shingen said nonchalantly as her adjusted his leather gloves. "Hmm it is good that you have a home though, the Slums of Otogakure are not the safest place to be when Homeless a lot of Drunkards are at their once night time falls. " the Otokage said to the young Snake. Then the Otokage sighed "So it will also seems you might need to get some studying done the world is a big place and their is a lot to learn especially when you are a Ninja" The Young Otokage said.
Back to top Go down
Myojin Yashagoro
Genin
Genin
Myojin Yashagoro

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Conversation within the Office   Conversation within the Office EmptySat May 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Myojin would learn that Shukaku is the name of the one tailed beast, which makes Daniel his Jinjuriki. He would nod in understandment, now knowing that Shukaku is the one tailed beast, Myojin would wonder if the Otokage had the voice of the beast in his head too. Such a thing would drive the young male himself insane, as he liked the fact that his thoughts were his own, and not only having another hear them, but also speak their own, would be something maddening. He continued listening as the Kage it was good that he would have a home, as the slums of Otogakure are not the safest place to be.

He would continue further, mentioning that he might need to get some studying done, as the world is a big place and there is a lot to learn, especially if he is a Shinobi. Myojin would nod his head in agreement, understanding the purpose of seeing the world. He however already had seen plenty, as he had been on the road for a few years, going from place to place and seeing new sights, though not willingly. "I agree with you, seeing the world is the most important right now, and that's why I also wanted to request that I may go on a trip soon to find the Ryuchi Cave, where I may train and sign a contract to begin performing summons." Myojin requested of the Otokage, hoping he would give him permission so he may prepare. He wished to continue learning and improving so he may repay Otogakure for its kindness. He also wished to satisfy his curiosity on what may await him there, as he only read about the cave in books.
Back to top Go down
Myojin Yashagoro
Genin
Genin
Myojin Yashagoro

The Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Conversation within the Office   Conversation within the Office EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:08 pm

I made a mistake. This thread is hereby null and void on the account that Myojin now has to be an Academy Student. Please disregard this thread entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversation within the Office   Conversation within the Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Conversation within the Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Beginnings :: Otogakure :: Village :: Leader Office-
Jump to: