Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumagawa
Chunin
Chunin
Kumagawa

Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) Empty
PostSubject: Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)   Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 12:56 pm

Kuma arrived at the training ground with his usual smirk. It had been awhile since two Uchiha had faced off against the kage. Kuma after doing some training wanted to see his progress. Though now he felt much stronger, he wished to try his luck against the kage for a second time. He knew he would lose, there was no way a chunin like himself could hold a candle towards the kage especially not without someone to help him out.

A boy can hope he supposed. He prepared his weapons to throw at the dummies. His mind began to fill up with ways to get better. Maybe he could beg the kage to teach him a new technique. He could just create something new that surprise his opponents. Though as he thought that, his weapon continued to hit the dummy spot on.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)   Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:05 pm

Naraku walked into the training grounds, his mask in hand as he stepped from the gates. The young Uchiha from the other day had requested his presence here, he was just a few hours away from departure. Approaching the boy he would speak "You have requested me young one?" Naraku was standing before him in his natural state, it was no problem to come to his ninja. He felt it was a leaders duty to see to his comrades of all statures, he would smile as he stood with pride looking at the young Chunnin.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa
Chunin
Chunin
Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)   Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:12 pm

Kuma would turn to see the Kage had appeared before him. Creepy. Kuma might have been thinking out loud but it was still creepy to see the kage appear out of nowhere. What was he? a ghost or something? Kuma would turn and straighten up slightly. "Lord Hokage." he would start bowing.

"I know this may be presumptious of me... but can I ask you to help me in my training?" Kuma asked.

He knew it was a selfish request. Yet he wanted to get a bit stronger. He knew that asking for a spar would be pointless and to consider otherwise was wishful thinking. Though he had heard that the kage knew the shadow clone technique. A technique that Kuma himself was interested in, that and he heard that the kage has some knowledge on medical ninjutsu. Something that Kuma was even more interested in.

Considering that he had no one else to ask, he had decided to ask the kage. If he said no, Kuma would be back to square one but at least he could say he tried everything.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)   Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:20 pm

Naraku read the expression knowing he creeped the kid out, but then was met with a bow. The following request shocked Naraku, most would find it too bold to ask a Kage to help with their training. "You want my help? Well what do you wanna know?" Naraku was grinning as he admired the kids tenacity and objective. He had noticed the boy before trying to make use medical ninjutsu on a dead or dying fish, he figured it was medical he wanted to know though it could be anything. Naraku has a lot of knowledge he could share.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa
Chunin
Chunin
Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)   Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Kuma would remain with his head bowed and begin to speak once again. "I would like some assistance in medical technique... So far, all the medical technique tend to be a bit to high level for my current self. Techniques like mystic palm or chakra scalpel are completely lost to me... If not those, I would love to have help in learning some clone based jutsu.." Kuma would say.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)   Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 9:48 pm

Naraku looked at the young boy, speaking clearly and softly "Well I must admit though I know and understand medical ninjutsu very well, I have no jutsu of my own to teach." pausing a moment to speak more "However young one, I could teach you to create a shadow clone. If you would like to learn." Naraku smiled pleasantly and await the boy to respond and perhaps to train him.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa
Chunin
Chunin
Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)   Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Kumagawa would sigh. He would have liked to learn a jutsu, he would have to go outside of the village if he wanted to learn such techniques. Though that didn't matter he would at least get a chance for him to learn techniques such as shadow clone jutsu. Kuma would nod at the Kage's prospect of learning such a technique from the kage.

"I would be honored to learn such a technique." he would say smiling. "So what should I do first?" he asked.

Kumagawa's stance changed slightly. It was a more wide leg stance to help solidify his balance. He looked at the kage with a face filled with conviction. He was ready to begin learning the shadow clone technique. All he needed was for the kage to give him some direction on what he needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)   Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:15 pm

Naraku listened to the young boy, he would smile and speak "Well Kumagawa, draw forth chakra and concentrate it into an image of yourself." Naraku would say and follow through by making the shadow clone seal, allowing his chakra to be visual for a moment as he expanded it across his body then allowed it to seep into his body. He would concentrate and the speak some more, "Next you wanna expel your chakra forward keeping your image of yourself together, upon impact on the ground the chakra if controlled and concentrated you will succeed." In an instant smoke would puff forward and there stood a perfect copy of himself, "And now let me watch you and see what you can do." Naraku would watch, his clone dispersing into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa
Chunin
Chunin
Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)   Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:24 pm

Kuma would do as the Hokage told him. His chakra flared up as it shrouded over his body. His eyes were closed as he concentrated on the image of himself. He could see his form within his closed eyes. Then he would do as the kage instructed and trying to create a clone of himself. The chakra would come together and began to form a spitting image of Kuma, but at the moment of completion... The clone would shatter into smoke.

Slightly out of breath Kuma would fall to his knees. After catching his breath he would look back up at the kage. This time his sharingan had activated. "Please Hokage.... demonstrate the technique for me one more time. This time. I will get it right." Kuma said getting back up. His eyes scanned the kage up and down as he watched with anticipation. He wanted to learn this technique.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)   Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 12:14 pm

Naraku watched Kumagawa as the chakra rose and began to cover his body in the right manner, his eyes seemed to close no doubt to concentrate. It would appear to phase in a mirror of Kumagawa, but in the very moment it dispersed to clouds. The youngling seemed exhausted, he then seemed to collect his self and look back at him. The crimson eyes showing the kids potential and heritage, a smirk would come across his face as his thoughts began 'The sharingan... descendants of the Otsutsuki Clan who have.... Combined with those of these dimensions....' Naraku then snapped back to reality and began to demonstrate once more.

Naraku signed the seal for Shadow Clones, the chakra surged a little faster than before. Expelling it outward as he did before, a puff of smoke appeared revealing a clone which would speak "See how it works?" The clone would then disperse leaving only the original Naraku standing before the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa
Chunin
Chunin
Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)   Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 3:41 pm

Kumagawa watched as the kage performed the jutsu for a second time. Kuma's eyes narrowed as he paid special attention to how the kage performed the technique. He could see the chakra flow from the ninja's body and how it contorted to form into a clone. Not a single detail was overlooked from the way the Hokage molded his chakra to how he shaped it into his look alive. Soon once Kuma felt that he had sufficient enough of a understanding he would try the technique once again.

Once again taking stance he would begin to mold his chakra. Letting it contort and transform into a mirror image of him. This time though it started the same as before with his body being clothed in the chakra he was exerting. The chakra would twist and form into a new being splitting itself from Kuma's body. Once it left him it took the form of something, tangible. It was almost as if Kuma had begun creating new life.

Once the flow of Chakra had been severed, Kuma looked over to see a familiar face staring back at him. It was a mirror image of himself. Reaching out, Kuma would touch the side of the clone. It felt like it was actually there. Then the clone would disappear in a puff of smoke, leaving Kuma staring at empty air with his face dumbfounded.

"Did I just do it?" he asked completely not believing he just performed the Shadow Clone technique.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)   Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 5:39 pm

Naraku watched the step by step, smiling he would respond to the puzzled boy "Yes Kumagawa, you had it. Now you need to practice keeping the solid form so it doesn't disappear again so easily." Naraku walked over to the little creek point at it, he would continue to speak "Your chakra is like this water, even if you scoop it up in your hand.." Naraku would cup his hand and lift the water, letting it seep through his fingers slowly "If you don't patch the holes, the chakra or water seeps out. Meaning without focus your chakra will never be able to stay together." Naraku hoped the young Uchiha would understand.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa
Chunin
Chunin
Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)   Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 5:48 pm

Kuma would nod at the Kage's advice. He would once again attempt to use the justu again. He gathered his chakra molding his energy. This time he had a much easier time creating the clone than the last time. This time when he poked the clone the clone didn't dissipate. Smiling Kuma and the clone cheered. Giving the clone a high five the clone would dissipate into a puff of smoke.

Kuma would turn to the Kage and smile. "So how did I do?" he asked with his hands in his pocket. His signature smirk was plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)   Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 9:07 pm

Naraku would smile as he spoke cheerfully to the young Kumagawa, "You did excellent, you learned very quickly. Most would say it is in your blood, but I believe this is what you done not your ancestry." Naraku would then turn from the young kid looking back over his shoulder, smiling and sending a wave before vanishing using his signature Warp technique.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa
Chunin
Chunin
Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)   Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 9:17 pm

Kumagawa would smile as the kage left. Taking a deep breath he prepared himself for further training. He still had a lot to learn. For the rest of the day he would begin playing with the shadow clone jutsu.

[WC: 1034]
[Due to learning from another member WC Required for Shadow Clone Jutsu is halved]
[Shadow Clone Jutsu Acquired]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)   Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy meeting you here (Private, NK)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Beginnings :: Konohagakure :: Village :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: