Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Crystal Princess

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Crystal Princess  Empty
PostSubject: The Crystal Princess    The Crystal Princess  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:44 pm

The day was beautiful the sun was shinning, birds were chirping their songs loudly. Asami had awoken to the birds lovely song, she could swear they almost made a four part harmony but would chuckle at the thought of doing so. Today was the day...the day she would finally learn how to use her clans Kekki Genkai. The Crystal Release. She has waited her entire life to learn this she knows she cant squander this. her father has been training her for this very moment and its time for her to prove she can master the Crystal release that courses through her veins. "I'm ready to do this." She looked in a mirror and began combing her beautiful blonde hair, the color ran through her family for generations. After she finished grooming her self she let her hair rundown her back and put on her green shirt with a cover over it along with her typical shorts she would then run down her stairs to the front door skipping breakfast something she only does when she is excited. "Bye Mom by Dad I am off to embrace my destiny." She ran off in a hurry. Her parents did not very much care where she was going off to just that she was home before dinner." Don't spoil your dinner." Her mother would yell out in that motherly tone.  Too bad though Asami was in a full sprint on her way to the training grounds to begin her training. "Today is the day."  a grin formed on her face. from cheek to cheek. 

Running full speed to the training grounds to try to beat the rush other genin might be in to get a spot. Not today, no one was going to beat her to the third training field. You see three is her lucky number and she would be damned if she could not get onto that field on a day like today. It was just her luck it was open and she would use that filed to help her meet her own self-proclaimed legacy. "Crystal style her I come . I am going to master you before sun down." She would look up and the sun was almost up fully so it was around 11 o'clock "That gives me about 7 hours to master this jutsu style no problem. "But..um...where ... do I start." That was the real question she had no idea how to get this idea off the ground, right now she is just a girl sitting a flied. 

"What if I focus my Chakra into the earth and try to make it take form around that flower that could be a good start." Asami said while sitting in the grassy field she knew standing would tire her out more becasue this is going to take a lot of chakra and time. Chakra control was her least favorite activity she hated it and was never very proficient in it making her dream of becoming a medical ninja closer toward impossible then possible.   But Asami is a determined girl and knew this would take longer then anticipated much to her dis pleasure. After sitting for five minutes. Asami felt her chakra taking form around the plant it left her and she felt a little bit weaker but a little pain equals long term game. "Right." When it comes to these things she was always uncertain of any potential out come she had no idea how much chakra she was putting out which has cause major black outs for her in her days taring in the hospital which she will never do again after how humiliating that was she decided t stick just to ninjutsu and learning the Crystal release though a little medical ninjutsu can go along way especially on the battle flied. 

Sweat ran down her face the chakra finally became visible as she began to run her chakra over the plant. "If i focus i might be able to make my chakra form a crystal ;like cocoon over it and then I will have done it." She thought this through if she can do this then mastering the style will be easy. Learning how to do these things is always the hardest part. She would try to establish what crystallizing her chakra would be like she thought of the perfect pink crystal and once she had its shape she could now try to form the crystal around this poor flower that did not ask for it self to be crystallized it was just a necessity. She could not do it to a person that would take a lot of explaining and she had no time for that. Sitting there she would open her eyes to the crystallized flower. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She had a very cheerful expression. "No way. I Did it I did it." She was in pure disbelief. She would walk over to the flower and pick it up. "This would be an awesome gift " for my mom or dad. "She put it in her back pocket. Now lets see if I can do it again. This time standing up she would focus her chakra into the ground and see if she could encompass a stone in her crystal. "This should not take any longer then before." She looked up and the sun was in its position  for 4 oclock. That first time took her four hours and she had not realized it was almos sun down now she would watch the rock to see the beauty that is crystallization. She would feel her chakra head toward the rock and begin to crust over it creating a beautiful pink crystal encasing the boring stone. "She finally mastered it. The beauty of the crystal was in how the sun shines off of it creating a prismatic effect which was almost angelic. She was lost in thought over it losing track of time until the sun began to fade and the colorful rainbow effect had dies out. "Looking up toward the sky she would see the sun had fully set and she knew her mother was definitely going to have a fit. 

(Claiming Crystal Release.)
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

The Crystal Princess  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Princess    The Crystal Princess  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

The Crystal Princess
Page 1 of 1