Shinobi Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world is new and life is growing, become the greatest ninja to ever live!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] Empty
PostSubject: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 11:22 pm

Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] Tumblr_n9wvm38hWH1rk4j5yo1_r1_500

The walk up to the Hokage's Office was quiet and lonesome. Unlike the other ANBU members, once Cloud had reached the Captain status and entered the politics portion of the shinobi under his command he had decided it was time to retire his rabbit mask. There was a small file being carried under his left arm as he knocked slowly on the door and awaited permission to enter the office.

Cloud's secret ambition lay within making his way to this office and the stoneface that stood behind it but for now, that would lay to rest. The door was pushed open slowly as Cloud walked in and held the files in his hand. "Hello Hokage-sama."

Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:16 pm

It was a normal day, paperwork stacked high and the coffee as bad as ever. The sake hidden in the bottom desk draw was nice little top off to make him forget the coffee though, it had been so long since the first sip that he had come up with a brilliant plan. Unethical but brilliant, these papers were such a cluster and group of annoyance. Using the ability to transfer chakra into paper and create fire, or crumple with lightning etc... He placed his hand on top of the stack and emitted forth his fire chakra burning them all to a unrecognizable crisp then just as the door would open, Naraku would be caught in the act tossing the papers out the window. His mask was laying on its back a top the desk the cloak still on his body, he grinned as the Ninja spoke. "I.... Uhhhh.... Hello." He would say as he jumped back into his seat in a comical fashion, leaning a little using his right hand to secretly bump the draw closed hiding his staff of Sake. "So how is the new station treating you?" Naraku would state using his left hand to signal for his Anbu Captain to grab a chair and take a seat across the desk from him.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:53 pm

There was a slight eye flutter that watched the ashes of the paper fly out of the window as the Hokage grinned into his seat. His drawer being shut did not go unnoticed but would go unmentioned. Cloud believed Naraku-sama to be a good Hokage and a good thing for this village. For that, he did not mind or care to know of any of the man's antics or discretions. As long as the Hokage continued to be a good thing for the growth and survival of Konohagakure, then he would never doubt any choice the man in front of him made. As he was invited to take a seat, he placed the brown folder on the wooden desk in front of him.

Cloud's seat was uncomfortable and still hardly broke in. The villages were all still very young and stability was a vital need for them all to seek out. The position holds well for me. All of your ANBU men respect me for my previous missions and all of the seniors have worked with me by now and believe in me being their commanding officer. They'll follow me anywhere and that's an important quality which makes us the leading power in the special forces unit." Cloud gave the specs report that he was meant to deliver to the Hokage. The new ANBU captain wanted it to be known that he was more than excelling at this position.

"My reconnaisse squads have all returned and filed their reports and findings. This is the information on the smaller villages and the landscape around them. It includes light information on the types of jutsu most commonly based in their regions and what not. The information is more vague than I had hoped for but it is still good reports." Cloud said with a proud nod, even if they hadn't done perfect, the recon squads were still satisfactory.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 10:22 pm

The visitor was Cloud, a Ninja that lived up and earned his title. Naraku watched as he entered and took a seat the folder laying on the desk as he would reach out and begin to flip pages, the information they had gathered was good. Solid work and definitely worth adding to their file, "Solid work, So is this all or do you got something on your mind?" Naraku would press the button on his desk, a secretary walking in and taking the folder and walking out.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 10:36 pm

Was there something on Cloud's mind... "There is a couple of things." He said as he stared into the Hokage's eyes. I also want to ask your permission to request meetings with any friendly states ANBU captains. A meet and greet to establish who I am. Some of the current Captains, I have faced in battle and perhaps even gained enemies of them." He was known across all the nations at this time on the level that would befitting for a man of his rank now. The Bloody Flash of Konoha, for his assassination prowness and the use of the Flying Thunder God Jutsu which allows him to transport in a blood red flash to anywhere he has laid his seal.

"And some other questions and a request but we can save that for later, you see I am trying to establish a base line of connection to our allies. Under the circumstances of attack, we can send reinforcements or vice versa if attack ever fell on us." The survival of Konoha was the most important thing in Cloud's eyes. Whether it was his life that fell or any shinobi. The prolongment of the Leaf Village was priority.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 10:54 pm

Naraku sat back in his chair, his hand together as he sighed. "You want in a time of internal growth, for me to allow you to leave to make a connection with allies?" Naraku paused it was obvious he was thinking on the request and hoped that Cloud would not interrupt. he leaned up and then stood walking into the door way next to his desk, it took almost a minute to open a filing cabinet and return to the desk with a folder. Laying it down he would flip it open to the only current piece of information:

Konohagakure 65 A.N.

Konohagakure has established a alliance with Otogakure under the following the understandings:
- To maintain equality, The Chunin Exams are to be held together in Konohagakure
- In the event of War both Villages agree to support one another
- In the event of War Lord Naraku, the 2nd Hokage will take command
Naraku waited to see what Cloud could say to the new founded information.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:11 pm

Konohagakure 65 A.N.

Konohagakure has established a alliance with Otogakure under the following the understandings:
- To maintain equality, The Chunin Exams are to be held together in Konohagakure
- In the event of War both Villages agree to support one another
- In the event of War Lord Naraku, the 2nd Hokage will take command

Cloud placed the folder back on the table after he carefully went over the entire letter. "I see, you have been preparing in the same way I did. Otogakure, the Village Hidden in the Sounds. You and the Kage came to a mutual agreement with all of this. Even you taking command in the time of war?" Cloud asked as he closed the folder in front of the both of them. Now it was time for the next question that he needed to ask next.

"Is there a war pending..?" Cloud asked as he looked directly at the Hokage's face. Their eyes made contact intensely. If there was a need for war, then that was something that Cloud needed to know right away. ANBU needed preparations and they needed the upper hand on the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:27 pm

Naraku watched as Cloud closed the folder, his eyes became stones as the next words were spoken. Nodding along as Cloud stated the first question, it was simple to respond to that with a easy movement. War... Was war pending, Naraku would sigh again before speaking. "It has only been 5 years since the Warring States were brought to a close...." He paused and then spoke more with his stoned voice "I hope that we don't experience war, I truly do. However what I have learned from my time in the Warring Era, Human nature is evil and there are those who seek to destroy what we want so bad to uphold." Naraku walked to the window of his office and began looking at the village.

Naraku hated the idea that the people of the village could be attacked, but he knew it was possible. "Well... Thoughts?" Naraku would say as he remained watching his village.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:18 am

Five years since the Warring States had been brought to a halt. Everything about their early nation's needed stability. Something that in five short years was impossible to achieve. "So the nations and the peace are all in fragile states still. More than ever, we need me to meet with the Mist Village's ANBU Captain. Set up a pact that has no official paperwork. Where the special forces of either nation can help the other in case of invasion." Cloud placed both elbows on the table and covered his mouth with both his hands intertwined.

"We need the applicants of The Land of Stone and Lightning to think we have barely any allies. So if we make this pact with Kirigakure, we need it to stay between need to know basises. Even our own shinobi cannot know. One slip up could tip the balance." Cloud looked up at his Hokage's picture above the both of them. "And having Noir Senju on our side would be a great attribute in the situation of war."
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:24 am

Naraku weighed the words that seemed to pour from his companions mouth, they held truth yet the deceit was strong. Secrecy, he knew that well. "Fine, meet this 'Noir' but be careful. We can't have you coming back in shambles. Also meet 'Moon' a new member to the ANBU." Saying this the Naraka Path would walk through the door. His face hidden behind the mask, Naraku would speak further "I would like you two to tag together, he will prove an asset to you I'm sure. Consider it an apprenticeship." Naraku would say as Moon remained still facing Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:56 pm

There was just a slight nod that showed the Hokage Cloud would not fall or come back in shambles from the Senju princess. That was when the Hokage introduced the new member of his unit, the ANBU, into the room. A tall man who already wore a mask and his hair pinned up in a spikey ponytail entered the room. 'Moon' was his name and from now he was to tag along with Cloud, almost as an apprenticeship. Was this a coo to have one of the Hokage's trusted tasked to watch him?

"Yes sir, well Moon if you are to be my tag along and come with me on my ventures then we meet tomorrow at nine in the morning. I have a task set for you to do first thing in the morning.." Cloud's blue eyes stood focused on the mask. Why did he get a familiar feeling from this man? He would push those thoughts aside as he focused back on the Hokage. "Anything I need to know about him.."
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:03 pm

Naraku watched as Cloud seemed to puzzle at Moon, the hidden Naraka Path who would remain calm and collected. "Nothing in particular, he is the man for interrogation. Now I have news, I have requested a meeting of the 5 Major Kage. You, Me and Moon are going in the morning so ready yourself this could take any twist or turn." Naraku was unable to see Cloud, the Path had a permanent Rinnegan however. Moon would walk over to stand next to cloud facing back at Naraku, Moons purpose was not truly to watch Cloud, but rather to disperse his self amongst the village to keep hold in the village.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:08 pm

Cloud just nodded as he was informed by Naraku-sama of the Gokage meeting and that they would be attending together. "I shall be, I suggest you do the same Moon. We'll have a big mission ahead accompanying the Hokage to this meeting. Be on guard and be prepared for anything. You may go, I have one more private matter I must discuss with the Hokage." With that. Cloud gave a slight tap with the palm of his hand on the back of Moon's shoulder.

It may have gone unnoticed by Moon but he was sure that the Hokage saw the seal be planted on the ANBU's shoulder. It was the seal of the Flying Thunder God, not for a threat reason against Moon. All ANBU have it, whether they know it or not, it is to make sure if they are in danger and Cloud can stop it, he will. As Moon went to leave the room. Cloud turned to the Hokage. "I believe our next goal for the village should be to acquire a Jinchuurki or two in our ranks and train them to be our assets."
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:20 pm

Moon would turn a walk out of the room closing the door behind him, Naraku remained in his chair as Cloud done his little trick known as The Flying Thunder God. Naraku grinned showing the acknowledgement of what Cloud had done, Silence fell over the room as Cloud proposed they collect Bijuu and Jinchuriki. Naraku sat back in his chair his brain swirling with thought as he gazed at Cloud with a curious gesture, "You say we need Bijuu? To be placed into Jinchuriki? So far the Bijuu themselves have not been disclosed to a specific location, nor have their Jinchuriki been spoken of. All these things remain unknown, due to an inability to stalk the fellow villages without the implication of war. So what is you purpose? Do you wish to demand the turning over of Jinchuriki?" Naraku would pause and await a response, the various thoughts through his head.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:41 pm

Cloud just sat back down as he asked about how he presumed they would capture the Bjuu or their Jinchuurki. "If we were to go the route of taking the Jinchuurki, it would be under the covers. But that isn't what I had in mind. No, I thought of the possibilities and the power status we would have with two known Jinchuurki in our control. Along with you and I at the forefront of the Village. It would eliminate the threat of invasion completely. We would gain allies before enemies in the case of any threats." Cloud spoke from it as they may as well be going to war. Because that kind of thought process was what kept you prepared for the threat of it.

Something Cloud learned in the Warring States, being a mercenary for hire with his family. War was a part of nature, it was what shinobi did. Cloud looked up back at the Hokage. "We find Jinchuurki that aren't specific, or better yet, aren't welcomed to their villages. Treated poorly for what they are. Convince them that Konoha won't be that way. That we will treat them like what they deserve, heroes." A smirk slowed onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Naraku listened to the words sliding from Clouds mouth as they sat there the ideas fluttering, "So you purpose a type of bribery? To take ninja from other villages? That is rather bold." Naraku smiled at Cloud, and spoke more "What makes you so worried about power? Do you feel we are weak?" Naraku's face immediately changed as he looked at Cloud with a deeper slightly darkened glare.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:05 pm

Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] Tumblr_inline_mgy5miX7241qzlawe

Cloud allowed a grin to appear across his own face as he sat back in the chair, the first time he had smiled the whole conversation. "Lord Hokage, the last thing I would ever describe us as is weak. We have survived and prospered through has made us too strong to ever be considered weak again. But I do believe we are vulnerable.." His eyes gazed outside the village into the deep forest around them. "While these trees provide us cover and amazing grounds for planting and harvest, it makes the enemy invisible.."

"No matter where they would come from, if they spilled past our patrol units, they would be on our tails before our watch guards could notice them. If they moved in cover. It makes me restless at night to think of the different ways we could be attacked. So much so that I have placed one of Rajin seals on as many trees as I could think of through my time with the jutsu in my ability.. But the last thing I suggest, is that we do something reckless to get a Bjuu. We would need to make a plan, be smart."
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:24 pm

Naraku would no longer find it necessary to hide his habit, reaching down his his right hand he lifted a small shot glass sized cup along with a bottle of fine rice wine. Pouring a glass and downing it as a shot of liquid courage, though he wasn't actually worried about anything just parched and needed something to quench his throat. He then spoke clearly "Cloud, I understand. Perhaps for now we seek to build defensive mechanisms in order to enhance our village, while there is a since of intimidation in power you must know that it also creates a notion that we are tempting them to try something." Naraku trusted Clouds judgement but was finding this to create an indecisive answer, then he spoke more "Let us start slow and collect information regarding the current location of Jinchuriki, agree? Naraku would be leaning back filling his cup and downing a second shot.

Naraku reached down and placed his mask over his face, once hidden he activated the Rinnegan to locate Moon. Who had noticeably been standing in the lobby of the administration building, it was a relief to be able to release his secret. Even though it was hidden beneath his mask, he couldn't afford to expose his secret just yet.
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:27 pm

Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] Tumblr_inline_mgy5miX7241qzlawe

There was nothing wrong with the other village's knowing of their power and different mechanisms. "We can start a team on it right away." Cloud said with a slight nod, the idea of increasing the mechanisms that could defend their village would be a great opportunity and chance to show some dominant form in the military force. "Perhaps we should speak of this more later. I must send a letter to meet with Noir.." Cloud lazily looked up at the moon that was beginning to rise up.

"Lord Hokage, I've been having the Bjiuu tracked since I came into my position." Cloud said as he stood up from his chair, he knocked twice on the desk as he stood up. "Although no locations or information has come up. I'l let you know of any findings." He slowly he opened the door to the Office and waited for his Kage's last words to him.
Back to top Go down
Naraku
Kage
Kage
Naraku

The Ninja
Clan:
Specialties:
Elements:

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:32 pm

Naraku looked at Cloud and nodded speaking his final words "Good, indeed I will call upon you when it is time to journey to the Land of Iron. Your dismissed." Naraku would return to doing some more paperwork as Cloud left.

[Thread over]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]   Natural Selection[Naraku, closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Natural Selection[Naraku, closed]
Page 1 of 1